Your bus driver’s trump card on the road
With OMNIplus ServiceCards, your drivers have a card in their pocket that is accepted all across Europe. Their ServiceCard is a personal entry pass to the OMNIplus Service Network. It works at the workshop and, if desired, at petrol stations and toll booths. This means Mercedes-Benz and Setra buses and coaches are guaranteed all the support they need. To this end, OMNIplus has developed two different cards: ServiceCard Basic and ServiceCard Premium.
Two cards. Many advantages
Whether coaches, long-distance or tour buses – none should hit the road without the professional support of OMNIplus servicing. That is why OMNIplus has provided the ServiceCard Basic. It guarantees specialist help after a breakdown, easy repairs and the rapid provision of any replacement parts needed – at any Service Point within the OMNIplus Service Network. With the ServiceCard Premium, you receive additional services to keep you going all across Europe. Refuel with no need for laborious cash payments; pay tolls and ferry charges with great ease – à la carte. Want to know which ServiceCard is the right one for you? Find out now!
The most important facts at a glance:
- Two offers: ServiceCard Basic and ServiceCard Premium
- Access to the OMNIplus Service Network of over 600 Service Points across Europe
- Professional repairs and replacement parts service
- OMNIplus 24h SERVICE
- Payment guarantees for repairs and breakdowns
- International invoicing standards
- Cashless refuelling at over 55,000 petrol stations across Europe (with ServiceCard Premium)
- Payment function for tolls and ferries (with ServiceCard Premium)