Your driver’s trump card on the road
With OMNIplus ServiceCards, you can rely on a payment method that is accepted throughout Europe. These ServiceCards are your personal access to the OMNIplus ServiceNetwork and represent a prerequisite for the OMNIplus 24h Service. Cards are accepted at workshops and optionally also at petrol or toll stations. For this purpose, OMNIplus has developed two service cards: ServiceCard Basic and ServiceCard Premium.
ServiceCard Basic: Your card for the best 24h service
Whether it’s touring coaches, long-distance route services or vehicles for round trips – they all need to rely on professional OMNIplus service, even when they are en route. That’s why OMNIplus provides ServiceCard Basic. It guarantees professional assistance in the event of a breakdown, straightforward commissioning of repairs and quick procurement of the required spare parts – all this at any service point within the OMNIplus service network. In addition, you can use your online customer account to keep an eye on all important data at any time.
ServiceCard Premium: your fuel and toll charge card
With ServiceCard Premium, you can refuel without the need for cash and conveniently pay road, tunnel or ferry tolls using this card.
Which ServiceCard is right for you? Find out here!
The most important facts at a glance
- Two offers: ServiceCard Basic and ServiceCard Premium
- Access to the OMNIplus Service Network of over 600 Service Points across Europe
- Professional repairs and replacement parts service
- Prerequisite for OMNIplus 24h Service
- Payment guarantees for repairs and breakdowns
- International invoicing standards
- All important data is available in the online customer account at any time (available for ServiceCard Basic only)
- Cashless refuelling at over 63,200 locations in Europe as well as payment functionality for tolls and ferries (available for ServiceCard Premium only)