Simply book virtual data interfaces for your vehicle management system online
The bus and coach-specific telematics services from OMNIplus ON can also be used for your existing fleet management and ITC systems. With the vehicle data interfaces, you can call up data points directly from the bus or coach then store, process and analyse them at will in standardised formats in your own system. There is no need to install additional hardware.
Integration made easy
Thanks to the internet-based API (“Application Programming Interface”), vehicle data can now be made accessible to third parties even without a physical plug connection. This makes it possible to integrate the most varied data into existing management and control systems without being logged into the OMNIplus ON Portal. The virtual vehicle interfaces from OMNIplus ON allow you to integrate your buses and coaches in real time. The data is stored in a cloud complying with the European GDPR requirements, protected by multiple firewalls and fulfilling the latest cybersecurity musts such as ECE R155 or ISO 26262.
Secure data exchange online
OMNIplus ON offers four top quality, highly developed data packages for various different demands. With the Data Package light, you have access to standard FMS data. For more detailed analysis of operational and deployment information, we offer the Data Package plus. The Data Package diagnostic, by contrast, comprehensively provides all data you need to ensure your vehicles remain ready for deployment over the long term. The new TiGR ITxPT data package uses the standardised data format of ITxPT (Information Technology for Public Transport), which was co-initiated by UITP, to seamlessly and securely integrate buses and coaches and telematics systems from different manufacturers into your fleet management. All four vehicle data interfaces can be ordered online via the OMNIplus ON Portal, commerce category, for a monthly fee for each vehicle. For this, you need the Bus Data Center, which since 2018 has been built as standard into all coaches and city buses such as the fully electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro.
- Four extensive Data Packages – order directly in the OMNIplus ON Portal for individual vehicles
- Independent provision of vehicle data in real time in verified, highest quality for analysis and further processing
- Full match of the data structure with the individual electrical/electronic architecture of the vehicle
- Guaranteed data integrity and availability thanks to record-keeping backup files and storage on European servers in accordance with GDPR
- Latest TiGR standard according to ITxPT standard for cross-fleet telematics applications
- Just one terminal and one subscription for all telematics systems and services
- Independence and flexibility in the selection of telematics or analysis services from third providers
- No need for complex and expensive retrofitting or operation and maintenance of a telematics box