The Service Point that specialises in your high-voltage technology
OMNIplus has laid the best possible groundwork for the fully electric eCitaro and the challenges of eMobility. The ultra-modern equipment at the eBus Service Points is comprehensively designed to handle eMobility, from the charging infrastructure through the workshop to the parts supply. If you want the best possible Service Point for your electric bus fleet, look no further.
Modern high-voltage workplaces
Service employees at eBus service outlets are given targeted training in how to correctly handle electric vehicles and their high-voltage technology. The workshop has a dedicated workstation for the eCitaro. A modern elevated work platform makes it possible to professionally and safely carry out work on roof-mounted eCitaro components. If required, a crane transports the heavy batteries directly from the bus to a battery table. The support concept also covers the repair of batteries to ensure the best possible availability for your eCitaro.
More safety at work
Whether it's work on the electric drive axle, power inverters, high-voltage cables, fuses or CO2 air conditioner – the team knows what to do and is prepared for every eventuality. The LLW – live-line work – area exceeds all the safety requirements, is ultra-modern and equipped with special tools, including protective equipment for direct work on the batteries.
- Bus-specific repairs to your Mercedes-Benz eCitaro electric bus
- Qualified employees thanks to tailored training standards
- Diagnostics system for e-buses
- Comprehensive range of special tools and equipment for bus-specific repairs
- Own air-con specialists with equipment to match
Original replacement parts supply
- OMNIplus-specific parts in stock for the Mercedes-Benz eCitaro
- Employees certified in spare parts management
Our opening hours
- Country-specific, standard opening hours (extended in places) across Europe