The eCitaro Service Point
The Service Point that specialises in your high-voltage technology
OMNIplus has laid the best possible groundwork for the fully electric eCitaro and the challenges of e-mobility. The ultra-modern equipment at the eCitaro Service Points is comprehensively designed to handle electromobility, from the charging infrastructure through the workshop to the parts supply. If you want the best possible Service Point for your electric bus fleet, look no further.
Modern high-voltage workplaces
Technicians at OMNIplus eCitaro Service Points are specifically trained in how to handle electric vehicles and their high-voltage technology correctly. The workshop includes a specially equipped station for work on the eCitaro. Below it is a long service pit, above a roof work station. Several vehicles can be worked on simultaneously here. Above the workshop, and reachable from it, is a large platform assigned to the repair of high-voltage batteries. A crane lifts out the heavy batteries, if required, directly from the bus or coach and onto one of the lift tables.
More safety at work
Whether it's work on the electric drive axle, power inverters, high-voltage cables, fuses or CO2 air conditioner – the team knows what to do and is prepared for every eventuality. The LLW – live-line work – area exceeds all the safety requirements made of it, is ultra-modern and equipped with special tools, including protective equipment for direct work on the batteries.
- Bus-specific repairs to your Mercedes-Benz eCitaro electric bus
- Qualified employees thanks to tailored training standards
- Diagnostics system for e-buses
- Comprehensive range of special tools and equipment for bus-specific repairs
- Own air-con specialists with equipment to match
Original replacement parts supply:
- OMNIplus-specific parts in stock for the Mercedes-Benz eCitaro
- Employees certified in spare parts management
Our opening hours:
- Country-specific, standard opening hours (extended in places) across Europe