+++++++++ LATEST INFORMATION +++++++++
EvoBus Bus & Coach Training
Temporary partial cancellation of our face-to-face training
Future commitment to corona self-tests in OMNIplus training
Dear student, dear coaching coordinator,
Unfortunately, the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are still having a high impact on our private and working lives. However, we can already anticipate from the latest developments in the infection figures and decisions by the federal government that our coaching activity will continue to be subject to special controls for a long time yet.
Due to the current developments, it will unfortunately still be impossible for us to offer public training programmes at the sites in Neu-Ulm, Mannheim & Dortmund in the foreseeable future.
However, the state governments are allowing us to provide training under certain circumstances. We are however obliged to prove that there is a strong business need and that it is not possible to postpone the dates. In individual cases, this applies to our planned high voltage training courses.
The following situation will apply for the coming weeks:
- Two weeks in advance, we will check whether we can carry out our planned face-to-face coaching courses and decide on the basis of current day-by-day infection figures and rules whether to carry them out or not.
- We will inform you accordingly in the case of a cancellation.
- Should the event be held, the procedure is subject to our proven hygiene plan, to which COVID-19 self-testing has now been added.
- As soon as we can expect to take up normal business, we will inform you accordingly.
Use of COVID-19 self-tests in bus & coach training:
To protect our participants, trainers and all other members of staff at our locations, with immediate effect each participant will be obliged to produce a daily negative self-test.
What does that mean in practice for the participants?
- Participants are responsible for the correct use of the self-test and for acting responsibly in the case of a possible positive test result.
- The self-test must be carried out personally 15 to 30 minutes before entering the training premises (e.g. in the car park or at the hotel). Experience has shown that after 30 minutes the result can become falsified and a false result can be shown.
- The participant must show the trainer the negative test result before the start of the training session. The trainer will document this accordingly.
- You or your employer must purchase the tests. We cannot reimburse your expenses for them.
- We will automatically delete or destroy all data and information regarding the corona measures after four weeks.
We expect each individual to act responsibly when conducting these tests and dealing with the results.
Please pass this information on to all the training participants in your area of competence. We will inform you as soon as we have any new information.
Thank you for your support and understanding. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our training courses again soon.
Your EvoBus Bus & Coach Training