Dear training participants, dear education coordinators,
Gratifyingly, current developments and resolutions of the Federal Government allow us once again to offer training sessions at our sites in Neu-Ulm, Mannheim and Dortmund.
Of course, we do still ask that you take special care and comply with our hygiene regulations as a fundamental requirement for participation.
For the weeks to come, therefore, the situation is as follows:
- We will once again be sending invitations to our training sessions, as usual with six weeks’ notice.
- Cancellation at short notice because of unexpected developments in case numbers remains a possibility – and we will try to inform you of this as quickly as we can.
- The rules in our COVID-19 hygiene concept remain in force (keep your distance, wear a face covering, regular ventilation, hand hygiene etc.).
- For you to participate in a session, the trainer must be given the following before the start:
- proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR/antigen no older than 24h) or
- a negative self-test (see following section "use of COVID-19 self-tests) or
- proof of full vaccination (14 days after complete vaccination) or
- proof of recovery from COVID-19 infection (no more than 6 months ago)
Use of COVID-19 self-tests in bus and coach training:
- Participants are responsible for correct use of self-tests and responsible action if a positive result is given.
- The self-test is to be carried out 15 to 30 minutes before you enter the training building (for example, in the car park or your hotel). It has been found through experience that the results of the test can be falsified after 30 minutes and show up wrong.
- Before the start of training, the trainer must be handed the negative test result. This will be documented accordingly by the trainer.
- You or your employer are responsible for procuring the test. We will not reimburse you for the costs of this.
- All data and information we gather with regard to COVID-19 measures will be deleted or destroyed by us automatically after four weeks.
CAUTION: These rules come into force immediately, including at our training site in Dortmund.
In carrying out the tests and dealing with the results, we rely on the responsible action of everyone.
Please hand on this information to any training participants within your realm of responsibility. We will inform you as soon as new guidance has been issued.
Many thanks for your help, involvement and understanding. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back to our training sessions.
Bus & Coach Training EvoBus