Get back on the road with no waiting – that is the concept behind our OMNIplus Bus Pool available in Germany and our OMNIplus Address Pool available in the UK & Ireland, a service that allows you as a bus or coach company to experience an additional form of mobility. For your passengers as well as your business, your goal is to stay "on the road"
Our replacement bus service for you in Germany.
A summary of the most important facts
- the new replacement bus service from OMNIplus
- customers are helping customers: replacement bus in case of an accident to continue your travel
- you can be a BusPool supplier too and provide your buses in case of an emergency
The new service – exclusively for OMNIplus ServiceCard holders
You are on the road, somewhere in Germany. Your bus is at full capacity with passengers who want to get to their destinations quickly and safely. Suddenly, your bus is forced to make an unexpected stop. A 24h SERVICE technician arrives immediately and determines that a fast repair is not possible.
Customers helping customers
Now you can receive assistance from the new replacement bus service from OMNIplus: a fellow OMNIplus customer provides you with one of his or her buses and drivers. This service is based on a prior framework agreement between EvoBus GmbH and the customer. You avoid unnecessary administrative expenses and your passengers arrive quickly and comfortably at their destination. And your bus is in good hands with us in the meantime.
How it works
The OMNIplus BusPool replacement bus system is simple: your driver calls our OMNIplus 24h SERVICE at +800 40 20 4020. Our service staff immediately commissions a technician, who assesses the damage in detail on site. If it is determined that a short-term repair is not possible, you can request a replacement bus from 24h SERVICE. After providing your OMNIplus ServiceCard number, the breakdown location, the number of passengers, the travel destination and the bus license plate number, we will determine the quickest way to get you a replacement bus and driver. Your driver will be informed of the expected arrival time. Our OMNIplus ServiceCards form the basis for this service and ensure a high level of trustworthiness for both contract partners. You can rest assured that your passengers will be able to relax and continue their trip and your driver has time to organize accommodations and/or repair for your bus.
Are you an OMNIplus ServiceCard holder? Then you can benefit anywhere from the exclusive advantages of the OMNIplus BusPool, all at extremely fair terms and conditions.
- The flat rate for a vehicle, including driver and fuel, is EUR 500.00 (net) per day.
- This includes 425 free kilometers, which are deducted from the travel route to the breakdown site as well as the return trip from the travel destination to the replacement bus provider.
- For each additional kilometer, there is a fee of EUR 1.35 (net).
- You will be billed for potential expenses for overnight accommodation, road tolls or parking (with proof of receipt) as well as a flate rate for cleaning of EUR 50.00 EUR (net).
Advantages at a glance
- Preservation of your mobility and that of your passengers
- No losses due to driving orders you cannot fill
- Replacement buses with uniform, fair terms
- Full-coverage service throughout Germany in the event of a breakdown
- Minimum expenditures for coordination and locating the replacement bus
- An attractive service exclusively for holders of OMNIplus ServiceCards
- Fixed daily rates including driver, free kilometers and cleaning